Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mama's Big Boy!

Yet again we went to the doctor for the 3rd time in 2.5 weeks. (This week we went all by ourselves.) Gage is of course, getting bigger and bigger and still growing like a weed. This week instead of 15oz. he only gained 10oz! He is now 9lbs, 3oz! What a big boy! He has also grown almost 3 inches, I'm not sure what is normal, I looked it up but could only find that babies grow about an in. a month, so I guess we will keep you posted on that. They also did a head circumference measurement, but reported nothing to me. I might call to find out the percentile, etc. I'm assuming, if they don't point it out, then no news is good news. So the dr. put Gage on Zantac due to his being uncomfortable after eating, it might take up to 2 weeks to work, so again, we will play the waiting game. We have been able to maintain his spitting up and vomiting a little bit just knowing how much to feed him per sitting. Meanwhile, I could feed starving babies everywhere w/ the amount of milk I am still producing.

Other than our getting up early to take a bath before the dr's, today has been quite boring. We wanted to go for a walk but it just wasn't quite warm enough. Hopefully there will be one more day this week that will be nice enough before it gets cold cold. We are looking forward to several visitors this week and for Grandma Sandy to come on Friday!

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila