Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sunday, Lazy Sunday

Since it was a very unusual day, I thought I'd document it.  This whole weekend was super rainy and dreary.  Sunday is my morning to get up with Gage and although I knew it was my turn and went to bed a little early, I was still pretty darn tired.  Lately when Gage is napping, all I can think about is napping, too, but Sunday afternoon I had a few errands to run and I desperately need a new pair of shoes, so I set out to Kohl's instead.  Gage went down about 1pm and I headed to Kohl's, putzed around for a few, but really couldn't find anything I wanted.  I started to feel really tired and not so good so I decided to head home.  I texted Luke and he said Gage had just got up at 3pm.  I arrived home a few minutes later and the house was quiet as a mouse.  I figured the boys were upstairs but since I didn't hear anything and really wasn't feeling good at that point, figured I'd lay down a minute until they came down.  It was 320pm.  I got comfy on the couch and woke up at 420pm to a still silent house.  It was strange, so I decided to go check it out.

When Gage got up, he was still fussy and asked shortly to go back to bed.  Luke took him back to our bed to snuggle, b/c Gage does this all the time and doesn't actually want to go back to sleep but just wants to rest.  He said he immediately fell asleep again (which he has never done in our bed) and Luke having a headache decided to take advantage and close his eyes, thinking Gage would be up shortly.  Little did he know more than an hour later, they would still both be snoring in our bed.  It was defintiely a lazy Sunday, but a good one.  Too bad I didn't get a picture.

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila