Saturday, April 14, 2012

Week 17

Another quick update, since that all it seems I have time for these days.

How far along: 17 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain: 11 lbs.

Stretch marks: Not yet

Maternity clothes:  Yes, pretty much everything now.  Did find some good buys at Macys in their Motherhood section and luckily had a gift card from Xmas!

Sleep: Weird dreams and SO.FRICKIN. TIRED. still

Cravings:  Salt and vinegar potato chips

Best moment this week:  Not pregnancy related, because can't think of much on those fronts, but seeing my cousin Amber today was fun.

Movement:  I think for sure I felt the baby at the beginning of this week, usually at night after dinner (which was when I first feel Gage).  Felt some prodding and poking- not so much in the last few days though.

Gender: Usually it's Princess "I" if you ask Gage. Lovingly named after his one and only, Princess Pea, from Super Why! However, one day in the past few weeks he's said 'Baby Goy'.  Find out for sure on the 9th......so.long.to.wait (25 days)

Labor signs: Heck no!

Bellybutton in or out: In

What I miss: definitely soda

What I am looking forward to: May 9th!

Milestones:  Hitting 10lbs of weight gain??

Dr's appt was quick on Monday and disappointed I couldn't find out sex until the 9th.  They pretty much refused to do an US before then.  Put me on iron to help me feel a little less tired, but nothing else to report.


No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila