Thursday, March 22, 2012

I love you...

are 3 of Gage's favorite words these days.  Of course, he first said it to me at almost 18 months and we say it to him daily, multiple times a day, but he usually doesn't reciprocate.  However, now I think he understand that it's nice to say and how we react when he does say it.  In the last few days, he's been using it whenever we snuggle, sometimes just for fun, or my favorite, when tonight he wanted Daddy to read him Daddy's least favorite story EVER- "The Grouchy Ladybug".  Daddy said 'No, any book but that one' and Gage replied, 'I love you.'  How could Luke say no to that?  It really is sweet and my heart melts a little every time I hear it.  He is just so much more verbal these days and it's crazy the complete sentences he comes up with.....although, he is still having some stuttering problems when nervous, hurried or excited.  I am just in love with this age and am so looking forward to the next 6 months I have with just him before he becomes a big brother!

Basketball starts again tonight, wahoo, March Madness and tomorrow is Friday!  Things are looking up, just too bad it's supposed to rain all weekend.  Ah, I guess we'll find something to do.....

Have a good Friday!

2 comments:

Heather said...

March Madness, huh? Who are you rooting for?? I have family in Louisville, so I guess I'm rooting for UK and Univ of Louisville. lol (I'm such a football fan.... b-ball, not so much.) Although, I do admit that I like the March Madness aspect....

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

I had to laugh that Luke hates The Grouchy Ladybug - I hate that book too, to the point that after I read it twice, I donated it to Goodwill. Hahahaha

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila