Saturday, February 13, 2010

Three Months Old Tomorrow....

My little baby is growing up....the big 3 months tomorrow. I can't believe it! I have been lucky enough to really have 11 weeks off from work (thanks Mother Nature) to be home and enjoy my baby. He is soo much fun to be with and does new things every day! Daddy is home one more week with Baby and them Grandma Penny comes to visit and stay for a whole week!
In great news....Gage slept through the night last night! Of course, it could've been a fluke, but he actually napped perfectly yesterday and they say that better napping=better sleeping. He slept from 9pm-5am! woohoo! I was almost scared at 3am when I woke up and realized he hadn't been up yet. However, I say better napping might also lead to baby NOT wanting to go to sleep. Although he slept great last night once asleep, we have never heard him scream louder than when we tried to put him down. We thought there might be something really wrong the way he was screaming. Oh well....I guess we will never know. Things seem to be ok and once alseep he slept, so...another one of those unsolved baby mysteries.
In other news, Gage might get to meet his great grandma in April when we visit Austin. Gage got to meet his Uncle Mark, Aunt Angie and Cousin Ianna last night on Skype AND his nursery is finally complete. After 3 months we finally got the letters for his room and they are perfect! Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and Gage had a few different festive outfits he has been sporting all week. Pictures to come...wow! I am repetitive in this blog! ha....

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila