Friday, February 5, 2010

Snowtorious B.I.G


Big surprise....tomorrow is Saturday and it's snowing! Gage already experienced one blizzard in his short life and now we're on #2. We have about 7-8ins right now outside but by morning there is supposed to be 2 feet and it's supposed to surpass 30 ins by tomorrow night. I can't complain though, I got to stay home twice this week with my hubby and baby and perhaps will get some more time off next week. Many are predicting we'll be out all week. If it weren't for snow mid week next week, I'd say we'd be back Thurs. or so, but who knows? AT least this will be one Super Bowl we don't have to worry about getting up early for work the next day. So Gage is becoming and having more fun by the moment. He loves to try and sit up, loves Phillip, a fish that hangs on his wall, is beginning to like tummy time and loves his activity mat. He had a play date with Jake this week and Jake tried to eat the lions on his feet! He is becoming so much more interactive and every day it is something new. Is it possible to love my baby more every day??


The following is a video of him talking to Phillip.

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila