Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One More...

In just 2 months, my little baby will be 1.  I can't even begin to think about that or even imagine having a toddler.  I will stop rambling and get to the point. This is my only post that will deviate from the September break because of Gage's 10 month letter.  I will post that later, but for now, I am here to wish little Addison at Life is Beautiful.. a wonderful 1st birthday. Her Mom, Stefani always posts the cutest pictures and writes just perfectly to get her point across, but not to ramble like me.  Go check out her stylish blog and wish Addison a Happy Birthday.  I can't wait to see the pictures! 

Letter to come...

If you would like birthday wishes sent your way, just let me know when the special day is and I'll set up a link to your festivities!


No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila