Friday, December 4, 2009

Grandma Sandi visits!

Grandma Sandi is here and will be for the next 2.5 weeks. Should be nice to get out of the house a little w/o Gage, if I want. I do have some Christmas shopping to do. This week has been quite the challenge w/ Luke being back at work and Gage refusing to be swaddled and go to sleep before 1am. Last night, it was 445am, which was pretty sweet and of course makes me thankful I'm not working at this point. Also glad it's Friday, so Luke can help tonight w/ our insomniac child. I also have a new favorite picture that I took of Gage yesterday before we went on our walk. Isn't he the sweetest?



And you can't see it in the picture since he has a hat on, but he is losing his hair which makes me so very sad. I didn't want a bald baby and hopefully won't have one, since he does have some hair.... I do hope he doesn't lose it in some crazy pattern in the back.

Hopefully Gage will see his 1st snowfall tomorrow. He got a snowsuit tonight from Grandma Sandi but it will more than likely eat him since it looks like it could fit a 3 year old. Nonetheless he will be out in his 1st snowfall tomorrow and decorate his 1st Christmas tree! We can't wait!

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila