Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to 2 wonderful little ladies!

Today I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to 2 little ladies whose Mommy's blogs I read every day.  These ladies also share with Gage having their birthday on my lucky number, the 14th! 

Happy 2nd birthday to Ava and Happy 4th birthday to Katelynn!

If you head on over to more than a MOMMY, you get your fill of awesome pictures of Ava and her big sister, Alana, plus you get to read some pretty witty things from their mom, Jennifer.  This was one of the 1st blogs I started reading almost 2 years ago.  It's pretty easy to get hooked!  So head over and wish Ava a Happy day!

Over at Our Family of Four- The Kubeczka Family, Jamie prides herself in her web design and photography skills.  She has the cutest subjects ever!  I have to say I am pretty amazed sometimes how she seems to do it all.  She recently traveled to Vegas and posted some pretty awesome pictures.  Never thought I was the Vegas type, but she did a good job selling it.  Visit her site and tell her beautiful daughter, Katelynn, Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Your so sweet.. thank you so much for your kind words.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila