Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Wrap Up...

Sorry guys, I have been waaaayyy busy with the start of the new school year.  I know, I know we got home on Friday from our crazy vacation and I haven't posted any pictures or anything.  I think I just needed some down time.  As  I mentioned it was a vacation for the books and I spent the weekend relaxing.  We spent more than a week away from home and that's exhausting in itself.  Not to mention....an excessive amount of vomit, a busted lip, an earthquake, an almost really bad accident that resulted in an Urgent Care visit, an electrical current through a pool, a bad reaction to medicine AND a hurricane evacuation....it's definitley enough to wear you out.  So....as I said, I have been regrouping and preparing for another crazy school year.  We didn't get as many pictures as I had wished, but I will post some in the next few days.

A few more things to wrap up....my Carmex giveaway ends on Friday.  Please enter if you haven't.

Also, aside from birthdays and my monthly letter to Gage, I will refrain from posting anything other than pictures for the month of September.  Last year, I took a 'September Break' in order to get a little more organized at the beginning of the year and to spend some time with my family, now that I seem to have less of it.  I enjoyed it and will do the same this year.  I'm pretty sure October will be here before I know it and I'll be back in the saddle.  Until then, I will still read blogs when I get the chance, but am really going to try to limit my screen time (computer) and spend more time with myself and my family.  Plus, it's football season so I'l have plenty to do! Talk with you soon!  And don't worry, I'll still post pictures of Gage!

Also had to get rid of the rainbow, I felt this background said 'Fall' a little better.  Now I gotta get working on a new banner as well.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh!!! That's some scary stuff you just listed!! Sounds like everything is much better now! Hope things are starting to get a little less crazy for you school/work-wise!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila