Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's about time...for another update

How far along: 24 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain: 18 lbs.

Stretch marks: Negative

Maternity clothes: Yes and many shirts that fit me last time....not so much this time around.

Sleep: eh, alright


Cravings: Subway sandwiches and Dr. Pepper (I did have one)


Best moment this week: I'm loving the weather right about now and also loving the fact I only have 13 more days before getting to hang w/ Gage for the entire summer!

Movement: Yes, all the time now.  He's pretty quiet at night, though.

Gender:  BOY!  Going back for another US this week, so of course I'll ask again, but pretty sure I saw what I did....but NO name still.

Labor signs: Thankfully no!

Bellybutton in or out: In

What I miss:  Sleeping on my back and not having to pee all.the.time.

What I am looking forward to: Getting both Gage's big boy room and the baby's room in order.  We've decided to keep Gage's furniture for the baby and get Gage all new furniture.  We're in the process of decorating!  Looking forward to getting another glimpse of the baby this week and hopefully finding out my placenta has moved and looking forward to spending all summer with Gage, just he and I.

Milestones: Swollen ankles, if you count them.  And a milestone in Gage's life is getting a big boy bed and starting to use the potty so regularly we bought big boy underwear!

I still can't believe I never shared pictures of our Day Out w/ Thomas, our beach trip, or Gage's school pictures.  My test is next week and I'm so unbelivably done with all things involved, maybe I can get in some good blogging during Gage's naps this summer!  Hopefully I'll post a picture soon.  Not sure I have any good updated ones.  Cookout today and an old friend visits tomorrow, then busy busy at school!


2 comments:

Kerri said...

Names are so hard! I can't wait to hear what you guys come up with. I like Gage-- unique, but not too "out there". That's what we were aiming for with Camden and for this baby girl as well.

Heather said...

That's great!!! Good luck on the name game. We'll be set if we have a boy this next time around, but if we have a girl.... we'll have to think hard about that one. Hope all is well and talk to you soon!! (I'm LOVING this summer break thing!! It's been so nice not having to do anything if I don't want to!)

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila