Saturday, June 16, 2012

I needed some time...

Although my blogging skills have been less than weak lately, I had good reason. I was studying and the end of the school year was coming to a close. For any of you teachers, you know next to September it's the busiest time of the year. On top of all that, of course being pregnant and tired most of the time doesn't help matters. In any case, last weekend I took the dreaded Praxis test AGAIN and to make matters worse felt worse about it this time around than the 1st. Oh well, I bit the bullet and knew if I didn't take it now, I would have to put it on the back burner for a while w/ 2 small kids. I won't get into the details of the test in this post, but will say that I'm glad it's over and we even got a babysitter and went out to dinner to celebrate a no studying summer!

So I needed a week to decompress and now I'm back and ready to make up for the last 4-5 months of crappy blogging. I'm hoping to have more time on my hands so lets see what I can come up with. We are at the beach 'til Th so won't promise much until the weekend but here's to another great summer w/ my little man!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila