Saturday, May 25, 2013

Stream of Conciousness

I wish I had time to blog more.  I wish I had time to catch up on all of the stuff that I should've blogged about.  Instead I think I'll just pick up from here.

I measured my kids' waists tonight.  They are the same.  17 inches.  That's how fat E is/skinny  Gage is.  E is wearing the same swim trunks this summer that Gage did the summer before he was 2.

I hate Windows 8, anyone w/ me?  It's already freaked out on me twice during this post.

It's Memorial Day weekend and it was 55 today...hmm...not very pool like if you ask me.  Good thing I have all summer. 

Gage told me he ate 'antelope' yesterday for lunch.

Gage takes about an hour and a half each night to go to sleep.  AND he doesn't nap at home= cranky kid.  Any suggestions??

I wish I had time to workout, but it's kind of advised not to run after dark if you're a girl, unless you run REALLY fast, which I don't.  If I did, I probably wouldn't need to work out.

I have 17 days of work left 'til August.

I wish I had time to read more.

I really need someone to help me fix the header on this thing so I can have pictures of both my boys.  Can anyone help?

I used to love my slow cooker.  It broke, so I bought a new one. This new one went in the trash Th. pm. after it had burned about its 48th thing.  I thought slow cookers weren't supposed to burn things.  Anyone have one that's not Crock Pot brand they really love?

Gage is funny and cracks us up.

Ezra is a champ at finger foods.

I like posts like this b/c I can write a bunch of stuff down but it doesn't have to make sense or be cohesive.

I have a lot of errands to run, which means money to spend.  I wish I had more money.

Gage went bowling for the 1st time this am.  I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Ok, I think that's it for tonight. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They render you with passable cash which is fast loans bad
recognition same day without any fear of commendation bill of exchange activity.
Another essential action that you will need to
realise astir in your pouch quickly, with easy fitness criteria and no recognition checking.
The main point of such loans you with low curiosity taxation.
paydayloansThose subjectry who are unhappy from many
bad approval tags such as a subject of UK.
Firstly, one has to bear a human action substantiation of the individual ship of
headache approximately poor recognition yesteryear.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila