Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday Rylie!

Blogs are crazy like that.  You feel like you watch kids grow up- kids you don't really know, but you feel like you do b/c you've read about just about every milestone and part of their lives.  I say it every year, but LeeAnn was one of my first bloggy friends who advised me when I got started and I've been reading about her kids and family ever since.  Today her 'little' girl, Rylie turns 5!  OMG, I'm pretty sure that she was like 2 when I 1st started reading her blog....crazy!  Anyway, today I'd like to wish Rylie a very Happy Birthday and I know her Mom will have an awesome birthday post to share.  Rylie is just about the most gorgeous little girl I've seen and I hope she has an awesome day.  Head on over to The Life of Rylie...and Bryce, Too! and wish her a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://kerdst.kerbabel.net/?q=node/10942

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila