Sunday, November 1, 2009

It has finally come to this....

All of those thousands of things that everyone told me would happen during pregnancy never did. I have to say compared to horror stories I've heard, that I've had one of the easiest pregnancies ever and I have to be thankful for that. However, just in the last 24 hours, some of those things have finally surfaced. I FINALLY had to part with my rings today, they no longer fit...for some reason in the last day I have started to swell and retain water. Now, don't get me wrong, I can't complain when some can't wear their rings after only 4-5 months. I think I can live without mine for 10 days. I have gained 4lbs. since Wednesday in water weight as well and I am EXHAUSTED. Only a few more days to hold out. 23 at the most. ( I am being induced on the 24th if he's not here before then) However, I have complete faith that he will come in his own time and be here before he is forced. Only 5.5 more days of work, wish me well.

3 comments:

summer said...

Amy, I'm so happy you've been blessed with a happy pregnancy. I bet your baby will be just as lovely when he no longer lives in your belly. Can't wait! Please post a picture of you in your round state, for those of us who can't imagine you anything but a size double zero. Thanks.

Sue Mays said...

Amy, can I tell you how excite we 'the beach girls' are for your Mom? We've been waiting more than 8 yrs of trips for her to show baby pictures--finally her time is coming, we couldn't be happier for you all!!

Anonymous said...

So excited for Ty and Jack to have a new neighborhood buddy!! Love the idea of your blog. I tried looking up the FB page Luke has but couldnt find it...let me know! Take care. Melissa, Dan, Ty, Jack and Forrester

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila