Tuesday, November 10, 2009

40 weeks and counting...

Week 40

If you checked in today, you would've seen that my baby widget said my baby was one day old. FALSE! ha...I was actually interested in what it would say past the due date. Earlier, it said it was go time, which obviously it was not. You would think they would make those a little more accurate, huh, since virtually noone has their baby exactly when they are supposed to! In any case, I go to my 40+ week appt. in the morning and my prediction is 3 cm, 80% effaced....I will also have to see who is on call Friday so I will know who will deliver my baby.;)

To be Continued...

1 comment:

Sue Mays said...

this little guy is just telling you that he is in charge, you guys may be the parents but he is in charge for the next say 18 years--13 is a good day, my grandson was born on Aug 13 '07 and HE is in charge!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila