Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th...

Well Friday the 13th has officially come and gone and as I had wrongly predicted, there is no baby. Ah well, I slept better last night so maybe right now that should be my focus, since so many say I'll never sleep again....

I ran some errands today and Ace got a bath and a haircut (which he was not too thrilled about). This weekend won't bring anything interesting except the token Saturday filled with football. Took my computer in today, cross your fingers they're able to get some of the data off. Other than that, nothing to report. Check back in about a week if I'm boring you. At least I'll have another dr's appt. to report on.

3 comments:

summer said...

i found the cool card i bought you ages ago! i'm sending it. hopefully baby will come before the card!

Sue Mays said...

I understand that you did find something better than football to do on Saturday, congraduations to the new Mom and Dad, enjoy the ride!

Minna said...

amy and luke, congratulations! gage is adorable and i love his name! take good care of yourself and enjoy the time at home. lynn

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila