Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back to Work

Tomorrow is the real deal- I will officially be the primary caregiver of Gage. Luke goes back to work tomorrow and I'm a little nervous. I'm sure we'll do fine, but I think we'll be pretty lonely, we're so used to having Daddy home w/ us. I'm sure that Luke will call to check in and time will probably go by fast, but it shall be interesting. Tuesday morning is our 1st doctor's appointment w/o Daddy and that should be a challenge too. I have to get him up and get him and myself ready to go and drive there w/o sitting in the back seat w/ him, which reminds me I have to put the mirror into my car so that I can see him while I'm driving. And another thing, I have to pack a diaper bag...Daddy is the only one that has one right now. Oh my, lots of things to do and real life w/ a baby and errands is about to start. After this week, I might be thankful for Luke's mom to be here for the next 2. That in and of itself will be interesting to blog about, but am I allowed to do that??

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila