Friday, March 8, 2013

An Interview with Gage (3 years, 3 months)


I've been wanting to do this for a while now and always read them on others' blogs and see the cute videos they make of their kids.  Gage usually loves to talk and cracks us up on a daily basis with the things he says; however, I was a bit disappointed in the interview.  I think maybe I didn't give him a heads up and just started asking him questions.  He didn't understand some of what I asked and I did it in the afternoon.....all set the stage for weird answers.  Nevertheless, I didn't want to skew the results at all, so I'll post what he said and ask again in another few months.

What is your name?
Gage, Gage Paxton, Gage Paxton Itnyre

How old are you?
I'm 'free'

What is your favorite toy to play with?
My blocks

Who is your best friend?
Mommy!

Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Yes, I have a 'bruver' named Jacob.
Jacob?  What about Ezra?  Who is that little boy over there in the car seat?
He's just a teeny tiny little boy.

What is your favorite TV show?
Yo Gabba Gabba

What is your favorite movie?
Bugs Life

What is your favorite book?
The one that plays music.

Whose house do you like to go to?
Jacob's

Who is your favorite person?
Daddy

What is your favorite color?
Brown, because it is the color of chocolate and Nana's house

Where do you like to go in the car?
All the way to Nana's house

What is your favorite food?
Oranges

What do you want to be when you grow up?  What job do you want?
snack helper

Where does Mommy work?
at a school

Where does Daddy work?
I don't know, can you tell me?

Is there anything else you want to tell me?  Do you have any questions for me?
No, some clocks please.





No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila