Tuesday, June 8, 2010

1st bad report card...

Today my 7 month old son got his 1st bad report card ever. ha. As you all know, our son is just about perfect and rarely fussy or cranky. However, in recent weeks we have had a few bad days here and there. Even on Mondays, when he seems to be his most tired and crankiest, the babysitter has always reported he was fine with her, playing as usual and in a good mood. Some days when he is in one of his moods, I often doubt her, but then think if he's only fussy for us, then it's probably a good thing.

Today, however, when I went to pick him up, the babysitter said "I don't know what his problem is, but he has been cranky all day." She said no matter what she did with him or where she put him, he would fuss. Finally...ha! She saw the fussy side of my baby! She said she thinks he's teething. She has 3 kids so I might believe she has more of a clue than I. I had not mentioned I thought the same thing and was wondering if she would mention it.....so maybe, MAYBE that means, we might have some teeth sometime soon! Not sure why I'm so excited about this considering I'm still breastfeeding....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

If there's ever a time you notice the appearance of new teeth, its breastfeeding. My youngest has two bottom teeth and I've noticed them quite a few times. Ouch!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila