Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Finn!

Casey and I are actually real friends as well (I can't say that about too many of my bloggy friends) but that makes the birthday wishes that much more fun!  I have to make sure to wish her little man a very Happy Birthday today!  Finn is only a year old and was born just about 6 weeks after Gage last year.  I've enjoyed watching him grow up on the Internet as well as seeing Casey's older 2 kids and their antics.  We grew up in the same town, but Casey now lives many many states away and so this is the only chance I get to see her kids. Hopefully one day Gage and Finn can meet for a playdate, I think they would enjoy it.  We'll try not to hold it against Finn that he's already walking while Gage is barely standing;)

1 comment:

Casey Jensen said...

Amy you are so sweet! Thank you for Finn's birthday wishes! We would love to have a play date with you guys one day. It's fun to read your blog and see how many things that our boys do the same. For instance for a long while Finn used to clap after every time I nursed him. Considering he is number three and the first of my kids to do this I will just say that he and Gage must be kindred spirits.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila