Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Big Boy Shoes!

Since Gage has recently started to stand and even take a few steps in the last day we went out on Sunday to buy him his 1st pair of big boy shoes!  We got a great deal at Stride Rite and I think they are the cutest teeniest shoes I have ever seen.  Stride Rite was our only option...turns out they don't make 'walking' shoes in size 4....I was told several places that was a 'pre-walker' size.  Good thing he didn't walk before 14 mos.....sheesh!  Anyway, we ended up buying 2 pairs of shoes b/c they were on sale and soo cute, one a half size bigger than the other so he'll grow into them.  Anyway, I took pictures of them, b/c they really do make my heart melt every time I see them.  They are soo cute and my baby is about to walk!  I'm not pleased with the picture, but you get the idea.  And yes!  They have the Very Hungry Catepillar on them!




1 comment:

Kerri said...

Cute shoes! And yay for Gage standing and getting ready to walk!! Btw, I highly recommend Skidders if he doesn't like to walk in his "real" shoes at first.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila