Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Rylie!

I feel like I haven't done a birthday post in a while. Unfortunately life got/gets crazy and that's just what happens, I haven't really done posts of any kind. Anyway, when I first began blogging I got a lot of advice from LeeAnn over at The Life of Rylie... and Bryce too and she helped me to get up and running and learn the ins and outs of blogging. Of course, I will never be the blogger she is (I don't know how she does all of it) but perhaps one day I will come close. Today is her little girl, Rylie's, 4th birthday- please head on over to her blog and wish her the best day ever! I'm sure she'll have lots of awesome pictures to share.


Gage also turns 14 months (wow) today! Letter to come.


1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

Ohmygosh you are SO sweet! Thank you so much for this post! I popped over here to try to find your email address so I could respond to your question about the tubes, and I'm so glad I did. Thanks again, Amy!

OK...I'm off to find your email address now...

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila