Thursday, April 7, 2011

An Adoption..

I realize I have been a delinquent blogger this week and I apologize.  More on that later.

However, now on to much more exciting news!  One of my very old and dear friends that I have known since Kindergarten is about to start her family by adopting a baby from Russia!  Wendy and her husband, Scott have been in this process for almost a year and a half, I believe and from what I understand it's a very LONG, arduous one with many ups and downs and uncertainties.  It has been an emotional rollercoaster for them with many prayers along the way.  Finally, last week their prayers were answered and they got the call that they are able to travel to Russia to meet their baby this Easter!  I could not be more thrilled for them.  They deserve this more than anyone and OMG, that baby is about to have the greatest miracle ever happen to him/her and have the best parents and life that any child could ask for.  Wendy and Scott are two of the kindest, most caring people in the world and I am so so happy that this moment is happening for them! 

Please say prayers for them as they travel to Russia in a week and that everything will go as planned and they will add a new member to their family come August.  Visit their blog by clicking on the link above if you'd like to share w/ them your thoughts and prayers!

PS:  I'm very sad I missed Wordless Wednesday this week:(  That's how busy I have been.

2 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

How exciting for them!

Design It Chic said...

How amazing that they're getting a miracle right in time for Easter! So happy for them and sending prayers and good thoughts their way:) I am already following your blog thanks to Friendly Friday, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
Also don't forget to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday today, to meet lots of friends and have a great time:) See you there!
Happy Friday

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila