Sunday, June 26, 2011

Thanks and Couch 2 5K Update

Thanks to all of you who have told me to get my tail off the computer and study.  I actually spent 2 hours last night with a practice test, so I felt ok about blogging today, although I haven't studied.  There are many things I need to blog about- our trip to the beach, our weekend and what's to come this summer, but for some reason I'm feeling stressed right now and can't wrap my head around blogging about these things.  I also have a WAY overdue blog post about Gage's dinosaur bathroom and his vocabulary.  Also, we had family pictures today- oh my, looks like I have posts for a good 2 weeks or so.  Anyway, I will leave you with this....

I completed Day 1 of Week 5 today without a hitch, I'm a little nervous about Day 2.  Supposed to rain the next few days, so shooting for Wed.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Heather said...

You make me sick!! I worked on Week 5, Day 1 for weeks!!!!!!! I guess I need to step up my game now. hahaha Congrats on studying and keep up the good work with that! ;o)

Kat said...

I need to get my butt in gear and stick to a running schedule. Good luck with day 2!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila