Monday, April 23, 2012

18 weeks and counting...

I took pictures this week, but no time to post. I'm so fricking busy and if you guys want any kind of post, it'll have to be quick!

How far along: 18 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain: 10 lbs.

Stretch marks: Not yet

Maternity clothes: Yes, pretty much everything now.  Got some more borrows and used my Old Navy Cash!

Sleep: Weird dreams and SO.FRICKIN. TIRED. still

Cravings: Salt and vinegar potato chips

Best moment this week:  My prenatal yoga class!

Movement:  Very occasionally I thinnk I feel something, should be about time, that's for sure.

Gender: Usually it's Princess "I" if you ask Gage. Lovingly named after his one and only, Princess Pea, from Super Why!  However, I know a girl whose Mom and her swear they have a 6th sense and say it's another boy, so we'll see.....18 more days and my DD is less than 5 months from today (crazy)

Labor signs: Heck no!

Bellybutton in or out: In

What I miss: definitely soda and staying up late

What I am looking forward to:   more movement and May 9th!

Milestones: can't think of one this week??



No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila