Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Break, Part 1- a week late

Our Spring Break this year was awesome, I just haven't had time to share with all of you.  We started it by heading back to my parents' house for the night of March 31st.  My Great Aunt turned 90 and we all celebrated with family.  I'm super close to my aunt and it's not often we get everyone together, except for Thanksgiving so it was pretty nice.  Plus, one of my cousins just had surgery for cancer a few months back so it was a good excuse for her to get out and see everyone and for everyone to catch up with her.  If you've been reading this blog for a while, you know I grew up getting together with tons of people every holiday.  It's something I miss, yet Luke and I want to start our own traditions and can't be home for every holiday, so it was definitely nice to have an excuse to see everyone- there were 24 or 25 of us, I think 2 people were missing.  In any event, here are a few pictures from our celebration.  Gage was so well behaved at dinner, the service was awesome and he was a trooper the whole night so we can't complain.


Amusing himself at the table

Gage and Auntie, March 31st, 2012

A birthday kiss!

Gage and Nana


Playing with his cousin Robby, being the life of the party!



To Be Continued.....with the rest of the break.

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila