Saturday, April 7, 2012

Week 16

I missed out on the update last week so here it is for Week 16- 4 weeks away from finding out whether it's a boy or a girl!  I head back to the dr. on Monday.

How far along: 16 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain: As of today, 8lbs.

Stretch marks: Not yet

Maternity clothes:  Oh yes, had to face the music....some of my shirts now are even getting too short.  Went on a maternity shopping spree yesterday and realized I had forgotten how ridiculously expensive stuff is.  I borrowed alot last time that was unavailable to me this time....grrr.  And for the life of me I CANNOT find any pants.  Very frustrating.
Sleep: A little better these days.

Cravings: Can't think of much....some things will just hit me at the spur of a moment and I need it right.then.  It was a Heath bar Blizzard on Wednesday, cucumbers yesterday.  Who knows?

Best moment this week:  Enjoying the beach with my family and finally realizing that I feel so good again, I'm forgetting I'm pregnant.

Movement:  Quite possibly, maybe.  I started feeling Gage at 16 weeks and last night there was definitely some rumbling going on after I hate jalapeno poppers!

Gender:  Usually it's Princess "I" if you ask Gage. Lovingly named after his one and only, Princess Pea, from Super Why!  However, one day in the past few weeks he's said 'Baby Goy'.

Labor signs: Heck no!

Bellybutton in or out: In

What I miss: Dr. Pepper and Subway sandwiches

What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move, for sure and finding out the sex!

Milestones: Feeling like myself again!



1 comment:

Heather said...

Yay!!!! Lookin' good!!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila