Friday, March 11, 2011

The Department Store of Life

I have been dying to post about this commercial forEVER, but for some reason have never sat down to do it.  How many of you have seen the BeYaz birth control commercial that clearly shows how much fun you CAN'T have if you choose to have kids?



You clearly can NOT go to grad school (which I did, while pregnant and which many of you are doing now after already having kids.) And Ladies, don't even think about going to Europe EVER in your lives, because with kids it's just not possible. Also, I don't know about you, but the Internet connection from this hotel I live in sucks late at night, because obviously you could never dream of owning a house if you were a Mom. Finally, it has been a dream of mine for quite a while now to see a waterfall....guess I missed my chance. Noone told me I had to do that before I got pregnant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is funny. Who knew? There goes all my hopes and dreams. Maybe the creator of this video has some regrets in life.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila