Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I really have no reason to be excited about St. Patrick's Day.  I am not Irish and do not like to drink or really have ever officially celebrated St. Patty's Day.  (Although I do remember one time when I was a kid having green powdered donuts in celebration.)  My favorite color is green, though, does that count?  Anyway, I do like dressing my kid up for the Holidays though and I'm actually pretty sad I didn't get a picture of his 2nd Thanksgiving and/or Christmas shirts.  So, here is Gage looking pretty cute in his St. Patty's 2011 outfit.  Enjoy! 

Mommy's little Leprechaun





Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

So stinkin' cute. You can make St. Patty's day memorable for Gage every year now.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila