Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

This is my last post before September rolls around so I'd better make it a good one.  I want to take a minute to wish Baby Girl over at Life with the Ardies a great big Happy 3rd Birthday!  I have been following Heather's blog for quite some time and we even email back and forth.  I feel like we could be friends if we didn't live half a country away. She was my online running buddy for a while before I went and had another baby.  She's also SuperMom if you didn't know and got her Doctorate degree while having a baby.  She just got a new job so wish her luck and head on over to catch cute pictures of their big bad 3 year old!


P.S.  Every year I have been taking a September 'Break' to get my life back in order once work has started again and to spend a little time with my family.  I debated putting it off this year since I'll have so many baby updates. Then I thought I'd take an October break, but while I'm on maternity leave I know it'll be impossible not to blog....so I think I have decided that I will take a January 'Break' this year.  Once I go back to work full time I more than likely will need it.....so never fear, I'll be around in September this year!  (Did you like how that rhymed?)

1 comment:

Heather said...

You're so sweet!! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila