Saturday, May 15, 2010

6 months old!

OMG! I can't believe I posted pictures last night and did not even mention that my sweet baby was 6 months old! I was so tired after a long week and I had been thinking about how it was so unbelievable all day and then last night, it slipped my mind.
Thinking about the last 6 months is a little surreal.... and comes with all sorts of reminiscing.
*the clothes he has outgrown
*how we couldn't wait for him to be big enough to play in his Exersaucer or sit up
*the baby bathtub he has already outgrown
*how teeny and fragile he was at first
*the sleepless nights
*the refusal to nap
*eating EVERY 2 hours
The list goes on and right now doesn't seem comprehensive at all. I had so many thoughts to write down and at this point, nothing is coming to me, so I'll move to the stuff fresh in my mind at this point. I'll add more to this post later.

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila