Friday, May 28, 2010

Not feeling motivated...

I have been reading more and more blogs this week, some interesting and others not so much. I've decided that blogging could easily turn into an obsession to make your blog look pretty and have different fonts, and make your content more interesting than others, etc. I've been trying to Google certain things trying to impove upon mine, but learning all about it is pretty exhausting. Hopefully this summer I'll have some extra time to play. In any case, I'm not moved to write right now, but let me tell you a little about my week and maybe I'll get motivated.

This week we have all been a little ill again. Another thing which is getting pretty tiring. One of us always seems to have a sore throat, a runny nose, or a cough. They come and go and one day we'll be fine and the next we'll feel crappy again. I'm thinking at this point that it's probably allergies. OR maybe something in the house making us sick...mold, dirty air filters, etc. I'll be looking into that....

Gage has been cranky this week in response to his runny nose and cough. Monday he was a wreck, barely ate anything and fell asleep at 545pm. Wednesday, we had a play date with Sarah and Sawyer but have no pictures because our camera batteries are dead and the charger no longer works. My kid is going to crawl soon so I need to get this problem rectified ASAP! Gage has been between eating TONS this week and eating hardly any solids all day long. Seems to be going through a little bit of a 'stage'. Solid foods had him a little stopped up, but nothing an oz. of prune juice didn't take care of. It has been an exhausting week at work and I'm counting down the last 20 days. The pool opens this weekend so at least I can get Gage back in the water. Weekend plans consist of our 6 month portraits tomorrow (hopefully) and cooking out with Luke's coworkers on Sunday. Speaking of... they won't be Luke's coworkers for long. Luke got a new job yesterday! It is sort of bittersweet, he'll be further away from us (back in DC) and won't get to see Gage very much at night, but at the same time it's a promotion so I guess we can't complain too much.

In addition to those plans, this weekend I need to get back to Babies R Us. It's been quite a while since I've needed anything and had to make a trip out there. However, there are a few specifics I want to get Gage. I can't wait to get him doorway jumper, he's getting more and more active these days and I'm thinking that he'll love it. Of course, having a camera would be beneficial to showing you this. Also, I need to post Gage 'flying', but I need batteries first. Anyway, I'll keep you posted on pictures, cook outs and new toys for Gage. I'm still not especially moved at the moment to write much more.

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila