Friday, October 15, 2010

A Birthday post...

When I first began to blog, my friend Bonnie told me about her sister in law's fabulous blog about her cute twins. I started reading and got hooked. I knew that I wanted to blog and I wanted to document everything that was going on AND it was a fun way to share pictures with everyone. Not that my blog even compares to the likes of Mandy's, it is still something I enjoy doing and Mandy's is something I have enjoyed reading. I think I have been reading about her babies since they were just a few months old. So here is a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tyler and Caroline! They are a year old today and I know Mandy is thinking the same thing as me, where did the time go? Head on over to Twice Blessed to check out the festivities!


No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila