Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sneak Peek

Although I divulged what Gage was going to be for Halloween this year and showed a picture of the costume back in August, of course it doesn't compare to him in the outfit!  I can wait no longer, although I'm a night early.  Today we went to a shopping center up the street for the Halloween Hoopla and the Kid's Costume Contest.  We were in the top ten and got tons of compliments. Gage was such a good sport, although he never looked very happy....yet he never complained.  What an awesome kid!

You can tell I'm way more excited than he is!




This gives the full effect of all the arms.
 More to come...

2 comments:

Brittany said...

HAHAHA! I cracked up at this. we just got henry's costume today and he's a little bat. babies in costumes crack me up!

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Oh my gosh, this just cracked me up. The crabby little crab!!!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila