Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dinosaur Cake Attempt #1...

I'm pretty excited about the 1st attempt at the dinosaur cake.  It turned out well for my 1st try for sure. The sides of the cake were hard to ice and looked kinda crappy in the end, but everything else looked good.  See what you think!


Now of course I would be remiss if I didn't show the screwups too.  It appears to  look good but there were a few things I would do differently...hence the trial run.  I took pictures of the mistakes so I can hopefully fix them next time.  Alas, now Blogger won't let me download any more pictures, so I'll have to save them for another time....oh well.  Take my word for it..

Tomorrow we are driving down 81 to look at the beautiful leaves...enjoy the beautiful Sunday weather.

3 comments:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Um, okay... this is REALLY good! I could never do anything like that! My son would love this cake. Ha! I bet it taste good too! ;)

Carrie said...

Awww, that cake is TOO CUTE! Way to go! Looks like our baby boys are pretty close in age :)
Thanks for sharing!
Carrie
http://andwillmakesthree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your cake looks very professional! Great Job!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila