Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Heather! (AKA Super Mom)

I think it's just crazy how many people I know that have birthdays in September and now that I'll have one of those little people, people are always telling me their birthdays in case he's born on their special day.  Today is my Internet friend Heather's birthday.  Her blog is Life with the Ardies and now that she's not playing SuperMom 24/7 anymore she has a little more time to catch you up on her beautiful family and little girl.  I just want to pick BabyGirl  and up and squeeze her.  I am a little jealous of her though, running in her 1st 5K before me, but being that I'm 38 weeks pregnant I guess I have some excuse.  In any case, head on over and wish her a Happy Birthday and congratulate her on her 1st race!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thank you!! You are so sweet! I hope you are doing well! Can't wait to see your littlest one!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila