Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Thanks...




Two years ago, I did a series that I would mention something I was thankful for each day in November.  Now, while I got somewhat behind on certain days, I think I did hit the 30 mark.  I had planned to do it again this year and had since forgotten, with my 2 kids and all. But since it's only the 2nd of the month, I figured I could still start now.  We have a lot to be thankful for this year, as I'm sure you all do as well.  If you'd like to join me in giving Thanks for something every day of November, let me know in a comment....I'd love to read your posts.

November 1:  This Holiday season I am definitely thankful for my perfect little family, which includes my new favorite little man, Ezra.  I am thankful for his health and happiness and probably will be more so when he starts to sleep more;).

Today I am also thankful that when I go to Toys R Us to buy a birthday present for one of Gage's friends, that I can also pick up diapers and wipes to send to victims of Hurricane Sandy.  We thank God we weren't affected like those in the North and we are thankful to be able to help out.

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila