Friday, November 16, 2012

Poop

I know that all of you have been anxiously awaiting an update on Gage pooping in the potty.  It's been a couple of months since I let you all in on our potty training world.

Now that I have attempted this post 3 different times, I'm officially annoyed.  It's a shame I can't write a quality post and just write as little as possible on Round 3 just to get the point across.  Then again, maybe you can't write a quality post about poop.  In short, Gage poops on the potty all by himself and if you remember just a few short months ago, he was withholding or going just in his Pull Up at night or at naptime.  The doctor suggested a reward system, we found wall decals to match his superhero room and he was sold.  For a while we were at a 5 super hero standstill- he would randomly go on the potty when we would sit him there long enough or catch the right expression on his face.  Then one day- much like peeing in the potty- he decided it was time and he wanted a whole wall of superheroes.  Now his wall looks like this....
Sorry for the crappy picture but Blogger is telling me I'm out of space again and so it wouldn't let me download a better edit.


and he poops in the potty and on his 3rd birthday, he pooped for the 1st time at school! We are so proud of our big boy!

Again, this post was supposed to be much more detailed; however, I think you got the gist of it.

Yesterday, I was thankful for my hairdresser who after meeting her in my first year teaching gave me the 'student' rate for haircuts and highlights for 6+ years.  She's been doing my hair ever since I moved here and she's great with Gage too.  He does so well getting his haircut-never once has he been scared, nervous, etc.  I usually get my hair coated darker, but this time I let her do what she wanted and ended up going lighter.  Here it is- definitley different than what I'm used to.




Today I am thankful for getting 2 kids to the doctor for well check ups without either of them having major meltdowns.  Lots of people laughed at me for trying to take them both at once....but we survived.

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila