Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Camden!

Taking a break from Wordless Wednesday to wish Camden over at Chronicles of a Carolina Mama a very Happy 3rd Birthday.  Camden is just a week younger than Gage and they have been Internet friends for years!  Camden's mommy has an awesome blog that always has good insight and gives you a glimpse of their daily lives.  I have been reading it for years and am always excited to see when it's been updated.  Can't wait to see what Camden gets for his bday- he and Gage always seem to have so much in common!  Happy Birthday Camden!

Yesterday I was thankful that we finally have a new computer in the mail and I don't have to bitch about the two that we have already and how much they suck.  My old laptop is going out the window!

Today I am thankful for 4 days with my family before I return to work on Monday- supposed to be nice weather, so hoping to soak it up!

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila