Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A thankful weekend

I realize I haven't been keeping up my thankful posts, but we've been in a better place this weekend- OBX.  So today, I have lots to be thankful for.

Today I am thankful for my parents' beach house and their letting us visit it often, so that my boys can grow up with the same traditions that I did as a kid.

Day 8- I am thankful for sleeping children who let us get to my parents' house with only one stop, making traveling with a toddler and infant not so bad after all.

Day 9- I am thankful for our electricity and that we didn't lose it due to Hurricane Sandy.  We were without for about 3 hours tonight and we just about lost our minds.

Day 10- I am thankful for the sunshine and beautiful weather.  Mid 60's in the middle of November at the beach, are you kidding?!?

Day 11- I am thankful for all the men and women who are veterans of the military as well as active duty who risk their lives every day for our country.

Day 12-  I am thankful I have 2 weeks left of maternity leave to spend with my sweet baby.  The time goes too fast.

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila