Sunday, July 8, 2012

29 Weeks: Update

How far along: 29 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain: 25 lbs.

Stretch marks: Negative but I can feel my belly stretching....

Sleep:  Well since my 2.5 year old has now decided he's 2.5 months and wakes up 3+ times a night, not good.

Cravings: my sweet tooth from Gage's pregnancy is coming back. I need chocolate.all.the.time. And Starbucks Iced coffee

Best moment this week:  buying the baby's take home outfit today!

Movement: This kid does NOT stop.

Gender: BOY!

Name progress: Narrowed it down to 4 w/ 2 front runners, I think.

Labor signs: Thankfully no!

Bellybutton in or out: In

What I miss: Not worrying about what position I can sleep in, being able to take deep breaths

What I am looking forward to: Choosing a name! Getting both boys' rooms all set up....making progress on Gage's.

Milestones: Passed the glucose test!  Now going to the dr. every 2 weeks!  Gage is potty trained if you count no pooping!

I really need to get another belly shot....I want to document the last 10 weeks, anyway.

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila