Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Kat!

I feel like I haven't done a birthday post in forever!  Maybe I just don't know that many July birthdays.  Anyway, I'd like to take a minute to wish Kat from Living Like the Kings a very Happy Birthday!  She is the blogger I wish I could be (I probably said that last year) and yes, it's still true.  I love reading about her family and seeing her pictures,  but she also has a great mix of recipes, weekly memes and interesting material that you never want to miss a post.  I hope she and her cute little family have a WONDERFUL day and she has a relaxing birthday!


*ha, funny, after I wrote this I went back to look at last year's post and it's almost identical.  ha...oh well.  I guess that proves its true.

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila