Thursday, July 12, 2012

Picture Dump

I have a few ideas for some posts, and plenty of things I need to post about, but today I'm just not in the mood.  I want to post about 2 really good recipes that I have, but I've never posted about recipes before and as I was making them I knew I should be taking pictures step by step as you good recipe posters do, but unfortunately I didn't, AND I don't know when I'll be making them again, so....so much for that.  Can't even take pictures of the final products, although I knew I'd regret that too, since they are half eaten now.  I could give you guys the links to them, but that just wouldn't be as fun.

Anyway, without further ado, I'll just post some fun pictures I've taken in the last week and maybe tomorrow write a few good posts.

This was the only picture I got of him in his 4th of July outfit, nice face, huh?

Enjoying the parade, at least he had some shade.  It was miserably hot!

I can't believe how teeny he looks in this picture.

Most recent and rare family photo, July 4th 2012.

My favorite picture of  late.

Bubble hat

I've wanted these pictures for a long time and if I was a good photographer, they might have turned out cool.  I'll keep trying.

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila