Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My 1st Book Review...


Earlier this summer I was emailed and asked to review an historical narrative by Bring It On Communications!  I have always wanted to do a book review, but I have to say I'm a little intimidated by this book, being that it's not a novel, it's historical (something that I hate, ha) and it's a Chrisitian narrative.  However, I agreed to take on the challenge, only after my Praxis test was over and read and review the book.  I am starting it today.  I am a slow reader and find it hard to read things that don't hold my attention.  Let's hope this one does and that I can get through it in a timely fashion.  I have to say that after studying most of the summer for my  Praxis that I'd like to read a thoughtless novel at this point, but nevertheless I agreed to this so I will read it!  Wish me luck.  The book is called The Forgotten Awakening.  I'll keep you posted!

PS.  My friend still hasn't had her baby.  Still waiting...fingers crossed for tonight!


No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila