Friday, July 1, 2011

Couch 2 5K: Week 5, Day 2

Yesterday was Gage's last day of daycare and my last official day of not being a SAHM for the next 8 weeks.  After studying of course, I was pondering what to do with my last day off when I read good ole Heather's blog.  If you remember, Heather is my virtual running buddy and she was bragging ;) about how she has just finished her 8 min. runs so I figured I better get to it as well.  I wasn't sure if I would be able to run 2 8-minute stretches, especially at 10am in the sun. (I usually run at night.)  But lo and behold, I did it!  I didn't feel great afterwards, or during, for that matter, but I successfully ran the whole time I was supposed to. 

Now, for the final goal of the week:  Run straight for 20 mins!  Yeah, right!  Wish us both luck!

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila