Thursday, July 21, 2011

Praxis Test

48 hours from now, I will be ALL DONE with my Praxis test.  Thank the good Lord.  Have I mentioned I have no desire to take this test anymore?  grrr....but what's done is done and I've studied for a reason.  So....Sat. am I will go and take the test and at least I won't have to think about it anymore!  I'll have my 2 hours that Gage naps back to myself and actually be able to get something done around here besides study.  It will be a relief for sure.  Then I found out yesterday that I'll actually get the test scores back in 3 weeks, which is kinda scary, but again I'll know at that point whether or not I'll be certified.  Either way I have a job so I can't complain about that.

I am pretty sure I didn't prepare enough and I won't be surprised at all if I don't pass the 1st time around, but oh well,wish me luck anyway!  After the test on Sat. we have our friend Will's 1st birthday party!  What do you have planned this weekend?

Also, one of my very best friends is supposed to have her baby today?  Cross your finngers everything goes well!

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila