Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Days of Thanks: Day 4

Yes, I realize Halloween is over and that I need to change my header.  However, I am a slacker and haven't sent pictures to the person who is designing my next one!  Another week has passed and it hasn't been done, what can I say?  It is also 10pm on a work night and I'm sitting here blogging acting like I have nothing to do w/ myself.

Today I am thankful for all of the wonderful friends I have, both old and new.  This post was supposed to  coincide with my birthday wishes to Jennifer yesterday, but well, you know (see above, slacker).  Anyway, I am really fortunate to have some great friends in my life, several I have known for over half my life, while others I have met w/in the last few years.  I could go on and on about them and the things they do for me and the memories we share, but that's for another post. 

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila