Saturday, November 27, 2010

Behind again- 4 more....

Ok, so it's clear that I didn't keep up this year at all and that I'll be more realistic next time I want to start a meme on my blog.  At least noone attempted to follow along though and didn't show me up at my own game.  In any case, with November winding down, I have 4 more reasons to be thankful.

a)  I am thankful for a few days off to spend time with not only my immediate family, but also with extended family and old friends,

b) from that I am thankful for keeping in touch with friends I have known for 15-25 years.  It is always great to see them, even if just for a few mintues and incredible that we're still as close as we are.

c)  I am thankful for Grandma who spent time with Gage while Luke and I enjoyed an afternoon out, a morning to sleep in and meals that we could eat when they were actually hot!

d)  Finally, I am thankful for traveling safely to and from my parents' house, for not running into too much traffic and for everyone else's safe travels this Holiday weekend.

A Thanksgiving post and pictures to come.

2 comments:

Carol E Wyer said...

It's good to take time out and be thankful. reading all the great posts today I've actually started to appreciate th e people and things I have in my life too. Lovely post and a lovely blog. I am your latest follower from the Sunday Relax and Surf Sunday blog hop. See you again soon. Carol from
www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com

Ron Cooper said...

Hi Amy and Luke,

I’m following you now from Relax & Surf Sunday blog hop. Please follow my blog of inspiring quotes and poems! I also post on my “Inspire” Facebook fan page three times daily. Thanks!

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila