Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanks-FULL post

Yes I know I know, I'm the one who decided I wanted to write something I was thankful for every day of November and here I am not being able to keep up.  Perhaps next year I won't be so ambitious and decide that a week of Thanks would be sufficient.  I was trying to be cognizant of all the good I have around me and all of the things I need to be thankful for.  So here's another 6 days piled into one....again.

Although I feel I am stretched so thin and have so much to do that I can't even sit down to blog, I guess I should be thankful for:  a) a house to clean since foreclosures seem to be rampant again and b) toys to pick up off the floor, since I have had the time to play with Gage.

I've pulled some long days at work lately and it's nice to know that Gage has somewhere we feel that he is safe and is having fun.  We are thankful to his caregivers at his daycare.

I know I haven't gotten to 6, but I gotta get in bed for tonight.

Finally, tonight I am thankful to my Medela Pump N Style that got me through 10 months of pumping at work and allowed me to give my Gage a wonderful gift, although I wanted to take a hammer to the pump itself.  Today was my first day at work w/o my pump and it felt good! 



No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila